Thursday, December 31, 2015

WELCOME 2016! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Happy New Year everyone!

As of this writing, I only have 47.5 years left in this world, to be exact, 17, 337.5 days to live (from the data of WHO of 2013, 72.5 average lifespan of Filipina) given that I will die naturally. Those are the numbers that counting my days, you also have yours. 

It made me realize that growing old is too quick. I didn't even realize that I am doing big responsibilities and my problems are serious. I actually have white hairs haha. I am stressed yet happy. I love what I do and I finally living my simple dream (I just hope to level it up next year). 

This is the end of my year so thank you for all the things that you all shared to me. I learnt a lot! This year, a lot of things happened (very surprising) that I never expect to happen and it all started when I made a big leap that changed everything. It proved that, sometimes, you have to take risk in life because you will never know how awesome you are if you decided to just stay.

I am looking forward to more dynamic activities, happy moments, life lessons, love lessons, and career growth!

May you also fulfill all your wishes this year! And don't you ever spoil your goals to anyone! Keep them! Take a big leap! Good luck!


I am prepared to a brand new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment