Wednesday, December 30, 2015

MY FIRST FUN RUN: COLOR MANILA RUN 2016

Photo grabbed from CM Facebook Page
Photo grabbed from CM Facebook Page
My stuff!
Earlier, I went to SM Mall of Asia to get my kit for the most-awaited event of 2016, The Color Manila Run 2016! I am so excited about this is my first time to participate in fun run event with a twist of carnival theme! As you see, I posted the route map for 5k run and their ad from their facebook page (you can check it out)

I will be running with some of friends in the graduate school and with my girlfriend (actually this one made me really happy).

The event will take place in SM Mall of Asia  grounds on Sunday, January 3, 2016! 

I will keep you posted about the event! Woah. :D

You can visit their site to be convinced and try it next year:

www.colormanilarun.com


No comments:

Post a Comment