Friday, January 1, 2016

MY LOVE FOR PIZZA AND SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT IT



Image Source
I know. This one is something that I can't maintain, I cannot update my blog post everyday. Hahaha.
Still, I would like to have the title of this post as it is.

So I just had a little time with my siblings tonight and looked for some pizza! I already ate all of it and I felt like it was not enough for me. Hahaha. I guess, my stomach was stretched this holiday and it can accommodate a lot of food. Anyway, I would like to share some interesting facts about pizza since I opened this topic. Below are some facts about pizzas:


DID YOU KNOW?

1. October is designated as National Pizza Month in USA.
2. Pizza was not originally came from US or Italy. It was introduced by Greeks! (But some argued that it was Egyptians)
3. The first commercialized pizza originated from Italy.
4. Frozen pizza was invented by Celentano Brothers in 1957.
5. Eating pizza once a week can reduce the risk of esophageal cancer. *Now you have another reason to eat pizza in a week. Hahaha.*

Pizza Fact


So yes, let's eat pizza to avoid esophageal cancer but we are more likely to gained some weight and fats. Hahaha. Anyway, let's just eat moderately. 

Sito Longges


Hey! You might want to check this awesome articles about pizza:

http://factslegend.org/20-facts-pizza/





No comments:

Post a Comment