Sunday, December 28, 2014

About Me


I really enjoy blogging and it helps me a lot in improving myself. 

I am a short person from Asia, to be particular, in the "Pearl of the Orient Seas" country - Philippines! I am an ambivert type of person. I love to interact with different people, discussions about issues in society and issues of human behavior, reading books, watching various films, listening music, drinking too much coffee, edit some photos in adobe photoshop (I love cloning myself lol) and time to reflect on myself. 

I created this blog to share information that I think is interesting, realizations, ideas, and other stuff that at least mattered to others and to me (hahaha!). I named this blog site as Sito Longges derived from "Si Tolongges" which means "this newbie." The word "Tolongges" is actually a salitang kalye in Filipino. It just came out in my mind. I just thought that it's a perfect name for my blog since I considered myself a tyro in blogging and in almost everything.

This is how I clone myself when I am bored. Hahahaha.

I hope you visit this once in a while and I will highly appreciate if you share and comment.

Want to know me? Here's my profile:
https://www.facebook.com/riyan.portuguez



No comments:

Post a Comment