Monday, December 21, 2015

MISS UNIVERSE 2015, PIA WURTZBACH OF PHILIPPINES!


A 26 year old German-Filipina, Pia Wurtzbach, was crowned as Miss Universe 2015 today! Filipinos are wild and proud with her victory! *like me* *cheers* She is the 64th Miss Universe.  Despite the most awkward way of winning the pageant, the beauty queen remains confidently beautiful and humble.


Meanwhile, Miss Colombia broke her silence regarding the awkward fiasco in the pageant. She stood strong and responded at the back stage interview:

“Everything happens for a reason, so I’m happy. I’m happy for all [of] what I did.”

I am from Philippines and I admittedly love the results but I would like to say this to you:

“I love you, Ms. Colombia! You are still a winner and you are truly beautiful!”

Miss Colombia also expressed her gratitude towards the winners of the pageant.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Useful articles related to this topic:





Videos:

Victorious Moment of Miss Philippines



Steve Harvey’s Sorry to Miss Philippines Backstage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskbuqBIJ0Y




No comments:

Post a Comment