Wednesday, December 30, 2015

MY UNEXPECTED JOURNEY

Beautiful, isn't it?

Find me

I felt like I am more alive today. I was happier when I stepped on the grounds of Mall of Asia. It was never the same happiness that I feel when I visitied it a gew months back. I guess, enjoying some moments are largely affected by those people who accompanied me at that moment.

I was with my girlfriend and my girlfriend's12-year old sister when we get our kit and stroll the mall. Haha. I was really happy being around with them but I knew that my girlfriend was a little bothered about what happened earlier this morning.

Along our way to the mall, her sister vomitted a lot (as in 3 plastic bag of brown barf full, oops sorry for inducing that image on your head!) on aircon van. I saw her panic countenance and saw in her eyes that she was troubled about what happened. Anyway, she cleaned it up and no one complained since we anticipated that incident.

When we were in a clothing store, to buy some new pants for her sister, she apologized to me. Of course, I said that she has nothing to worry about and am glad to be with them. It was true. They made me happy today in spite of it. I believe it was just normal for her sister to be that way since she was not used to going long trips. I am glad because I became part of their first stroll on that mall and it was an amazing experience having them as my companion. *especially the barfing incident that made it marked my head, I anticipated that but I never thought it will be worst hahaha*

In fact, I appreciate small things earlier. I love walking with them, getting lost there, eating a lot of food, and watching the sun by the bay. I never felt this jovial feeling when I am not with them. 

I am hoping for more moments with them. :) I am prepared and am looking forward to have a fruitful year in 2016! 

P.S. I am really tired today and I didn't mentioned to my girlfriend that I have my allergies in my whole body. It was the reason why my feet were aching. I just didn't want to destroy the moment. Hahaha. I took my antihistamine medicine now, I am alright.

Signing off,


Sito Longges


Yes, let's move forward!


No comments:

Post a Comment