Sunday, January 3, 2016

START THE YEAR WITH A BLAST!

We left our home at exactly 3: 35 AM (we were so excited! That’s why!), our call time for 5k run was 6:20 AM. When we arrived in SM Mall of Asia Grounds at 5: 40 AM, a lot of people were already there preparing and having their short warm ups. All of us were excited and were motivated to run! It was not actually a race where there is only one winner. The awesome thing about this event is it encourages social activity, to enjoy the moment and not to compete with others. 

I joined this race to accomplish something cool this year and to start off my year right! And of course, its unique theme captivated me to join this, the Carnival Tour! *Isn't it cool to start your year wild, colorful, and unique?*

During the race, various colors were exploded to us on each station. The happiest colors that threw at us were yellow, blue, green, purple, orange. Honestly, the colors helped me a lot to not notice that I am already finished with my race. I didn't even feel tired during the event, I even got the chance to dance with my friends. lol. I just only felt that I am tired when I got home today.

I will never forget this colorful and wild moment of running with colors! The shouts and celebration of the crowd were really crazy, indeed, you will get the so called “happy-spirit fever” and it was so contagious! We released all the colors from our packets all together on mark and then we were all crazy during the rave party (blending in the crowd) with tainted colors on our faces and bodies! The party unleashed our hidden moves and it was all fun! (perhaps, it was due to mesmerizing sounds and crowd) :D


Here are some of the photos that I captured during the event:



With my friends:

With Cool peeps, Girlie and Jezebon.
With this awesome girl, Karen. 




Yes! I finished this race!
I love it!
I will definitely join this next time! It was a race slash rave party! Hahaha.

To know more about this awesome race, visit their website:

www.colormanilarun.com







No comments:

Post a Comment