Saturday, January 23, 2016

Professor of Physics Shows Concern

So I was looking up to another faculty member in our University. She's in her fifties and she's teaching Physics subject. I think she's a great teacher. 

She's laconic and not so sociable. I was really happy when she gave me an orange yesterday. I felt like I was kind of special. hahaha. I always greet her with a smile when I see her and reminds her about lunch. 

I was surprised when she stood up and searched something from her bag, she pulled out an orange and gave it to me. I thought that she did this because of what I always do when I see her. :) 

Let's make simple greetings and smile everyday to spread positive relationship with people. You will never know that someone will get contaminated with that awesome thing like Professor Physics. :)

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment