Thursday, January 7, 2016

HOW I SPENT MY DAY


Today, I and my girlfriend went to a newly-opened home store in Antipolo, E-Home. I decided to buy some few things to add in my room and to organize my stuff.

I bought some mini cabinet for my little prof stuff, 2 cute mugs (for us), LED light for my lamp shade, prepared my bag for tomorrow's, and cleaned my desk. I also studied for my lecture tomorrow, and study my thesis (I hopefully to finish this).

Choosing some mugs. Photo taken at E-Home Antipolo Branch.

This is my mini office in my room.

I am also happy today because I got 1 thousand plus likes on my post and reached 30 thousand plus people in our page( Philippine Psychometrician Reviewer) and it is still counting. This is so far, the highest likes and reached that I received as an admin of that page. :)

My most liked post as of this moment. :D

This is how I spent my day, I am a little complete since I was able to see her again and maybe next next week we'll have time together but right now I am begging her to see her this weekend hahaha. Adult life sucks when you don't have a lot of time to spend it to someone you love. HAHAHAHA.


Lesson learned today:

Always organize your things.
Plan for tomorrow.
Have a little time to see your love. :D

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment