Wednesday, January 6, 2016

GETTING LOST AND THE GIFTS OF IT


Yes. I posted this a little late but I have proper documentation of my day! Yey! :)

I was lost on my 5th day of the year. I started my day as a nightmare and ended it great! I was lost going to work last time. I was lost because I tried a new route to save some money and just to try something new. It was really new to me, literally in everything! I got lost! The usual time for me from home to Paranaque was 2 hours. That day, it took me more than 4 hours! I was really tired and hungry that morning so I decided to eat and took a picture of my receipt.
My receipt on my 5th day.
When I was in school, I do my usual stuff. I was tired and actually not in a mood to teach but of course, I still do it and pretended like everything was so fine. I threw some jokes and discuss things about Psychology. Good thing, I was only teaching them the basic of it so I was confident and comfortable.

Amidst of the day, the checker informed me about my Christmas gift from the mayor that I haven't received last year and I need to take it home. SO GREAT! Yes, I have some simple gifts. :) She brought me in the faculty lounge a bag of goods and an umbrella. I was happy but there was one thing that thought when she handed the bag to me, HOW WILL I CARRY IT? *It was so heavy*

Small Things Matter
I ended my day great but tiring! Still, there was something great on my day, I got my gifts! :)

Lessons of the day:

1. Getting lost means finding yourself and new way of understanding the things around you. Sometimes getting lost means challenging someone's character. How will you approach something that you are not familiar with? Will you get frustrated? Will you approach it in a negative manner? As for me, that day I pretended that everything was okay and rationalized that at least I discovered a new routes going to my workplace.

2. When you approach a negative situation into positive, something good will happen. I was lost but I didn't lose my temper. I actually tried to eat and when I got to school, I got a chitchat with my co-faculties (I enjoyed being with them) and just do my job as usual! 

3. Do not let the negative situation to interfere your mood. 

Sito Longges 



No comments:

Post a Comment