Sunday, January 10, 2016

I WILL NEVER SLEEP COMFORTABLY


I am doing my thesis chapter 4. I think I have psychosomatic illness. I know because I got this instant cough and fever by the time I opened the file of my data and tried to analyze it.

I guess, I need to control my thoughts to cease this. I will not have enough sleep today but that's okay. When you want something, you prefer to wake up than to sleep. Reality is more beautiful now, though it's becoming more difficult than I thought. I keep in mind that there is no easy way to fulfill my dream. It's getting closer and closer. The more it gets closer, the more I realized that I have a lot of things to learn and to surpass. I have to build my character and to discipline myself even more.


They say, it's difficult and insane. I say yes, but it's all worth it.

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment