Friday, January 8, 2016

Someone Just Loved my Tweet


I started my day right! By checking on my twitter while sipping my coffee. I found out that Dr. Andrea Letamendi liked my tweet. I was so happy. Hahaha.


I head off to university to meet, first time, my students in College of Communications at PUP Manila Campus. It went well and I think I can manage them. I didn't introduce myself too much, I just started my first ever lesson to them. Yeah, it seemed too late.

After class, I visited my professor (my coach) in Open University, talked to my previous professors, wrote a letter of application to be a faculty member of my school with the help of my ever-supporting former professor/friend/coach/chairperson, fixed the error in my SIS account and was able to know my grade in my Comprehensive Examination.

I got 1.25 on my exam! Woooo.

When everything was settled in school, I went directly to the wake of my friend's father and met my other close friends in college. We had a great night (actually it was already morning). Hahaha.

Freaks of the Universe

I had an awesome Friday.

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment