Wednesday, January 6, 2016

GREAT NIGHT WITH MY FAMILY


I was a bit tired of the day by talking one by one with my students to give them some feedback about their grades. It was part of my plan to have a feedback day on their grades, talk about it and to give it to them. They have the right to know it, and they need to understand how to compute their own grades. I gave them all their grades and taught them on how to compute it.

My point about this is to give them a glimpse on how professors compute their grades, what are the criteria and how their grades are affected by other criteria. It was all well. I hope I taught them the essence of it and I expect to have a progress on their grades since I informed them about how they performed on Preliminary Period.

After my duty, I was reminded by my sister about our date. I actually forgot it, good thing that she called me. We need to watch a film that day because it was all planned by my other sister. Half of my family watched it and they recommended it to the other half (the three of us, I, my mom and my sister) who wasn't able to see it due to hectic schedule. HAHAHA.

We watched "Beaty and the Bestie" by Vice Ganda (I actually don"t like it but they are fans of Showtime so I just agreed and see it). So I let myself watched it and it was awesome! I didn't expect that the jokes were new and the story was at least a little different from the previous movie of Vice. It was great. I didn't find any dull moments on that movie, I was laughing my ass off on my seat and I don't care since all of us in the audience were laughing.

Ticket of my sister, mother and yours truly


A great night indeed! Sometimes, I have to let myself watch those kinds of films to loosen up. 

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment