Monday, April 10, 2017

THE GIRL WHO TRANSFORMED ME TO BE A BETTER PERSON

Maybe she didn't know that I'm dead serious when I told her she inspired me to become a better person. She has social anxiety (really hates to go on social gatherings and will experience headache when she stays too long) and she's introvert. Her qualities are opposite of my personality. But to tell you, it's not difficult to love a person who is a little different from you.

I am really drawn to her. She's unique. She has a morose look and serious. Most of my classmates are afraid of her. HAHAHA. I don't know why she captivated me but I had a vivid memory of her that caught my attention. I think it started when I saw her laugh for the first time! HAHAHA. She laughed at my joke with my friends. From then on, I started to initiate conversations and tried to talk to her. HAHA.

I didn't waste my time to tell her how I feel about her but It took me a while to muster all the courage to confess my feelings for her. I was so prepared that time to get friendzoned because I thought she like another guy in our room. HAHA. I really prepared my heart about the impending heart break, the idea that she might not love me back. But I still took my chance. In the midnight of July 2007, I confessed. I sent a message that says, "I like her." It was a looooong wait for me. WTH. When I received the message, I don't want to read it because I already accepted the fact that "I'm rejected."

But when I opened my inbox, I was surprised. She replied, "we're breaking free!"

She liked me and she's just waiting. 😅

She's my first and hopefully my last (we are not really expecting too much, we just let things happen and always give our best for our relationship to last). I'm her first, too. Though we have some quarrels and issues before, we grew stronger and stayed contented with our relationship. We are private persons and we don't post our pictures together in social media. By the way, we are on our tenth year this 2017. 😉

I'm not saying that love will cure her anxiety for she needs constant help but somehow a good quality relationship alleviates the problem.

If you will only love your partner and stay loyal to her, then maybe...just maybe, she might get better.

All people deserve to be loved and to be respected. We are all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment