Friday, April 14, 2017

I AM HERE

I found myself thinking about a lot of things. I know, I can't help everyone, I can't even make you feel you are significant for you don't know me personally, and I can't take your pain away, but if ever I have superpowers, I would really really like to have healing powers...

To heal all those broken hearts, souls, spirits, and even heal myself from tearing myself up sometimes.

I don't have it, sorry. I'm just an ordinary person with ambitious ideas. But I sincerely want you to know, wherever you are, I hope there someone out there (if not, I'm here) who can reach out for you from drowning in tears.

I hope that there is hope for you. There is light. There is always good things that await you. You just have to keep moving. You will find the right people on your way. Okay?

You know what is amazing about life? There is at least a sense of thrill about our future. We will never know what will happen and we all have a chance to start writing beautiful chapters of our lives. We all have an opportunity to make all those stories come true.

Yes, I might never know what you are going through but I could sense, we can all make it. Right? We can make it. We will make it through.

Good night, pals. ✊

No comments:

Post a Comment