Monday, April 17, 2017

READ FOR PROGRESS

"Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider."

Francis Bacon, Of Studies

"Of Studies," is just a short essay. I love reading this when I was in high school and until now I thought of this when I read the comment section in any articles of PH News.

I noticed that most people, keep on saying things that aren't helpful to others. They keep on throwing muds and words that could tear one's pride. They haven't realized they are just consuming too much time for shattering one another. They haven't realized they are so different that when they opened their mouths and started talking, they won't win. Both parties already made up their minds.

It is futile to make any arguments in PH when both parties read the articles and make an argument for the sake of pointing something out, to win and not for the betterment or progress such as for judgment and consideration.

Some part of my brain hurts. Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment