Thursday, April 13, 2017

DIY KOREAN DISH

Our DIY Korean Dish

We're craving for Korean food, "samgyeopsal." My girlfriend and I usually visit Don Day Korean Buffet restaurant at Antipolo City to eat Korean Dish once a month. This April, we decided to bring our fave samgyeopsal in our house so my mother and nephews could taste it. I had so much food. Hahaha. I really enjoyed rolling the pork belly dipped in Korean red chili pepper paste with lettuce.

We're so happy to share it with them and the food was way better when you're with loved ones. Hahaha. I really had a great time today, we just watched series and movies, eat, talk, and cuddle (chos). Haha.

You know I'm happy when I put it here in my blog for remembrance. 😉

Till next time. I hope you enjoy your Holy Week.


No comments:

Post a Comment