Monday, November 21, 2016

TIME WELL SPENT WITH FAMILY 2016

Looking at the majestic Taal

I am so stressed these days but it was alleviated when I spent it with my family. My sister just got home to visit us. From the airport, we headed to a beautiful place in Antipolo City to eat some Filipino food. She missed it so much.

Anix's Kare-Kare House in Antipolo Sumulong

The next day, we went to Talisay, Batangas, to be specific, in Club Balai Isabel. It was really a nice place to visit and to relax.









There, I played basketball and billiards with my nephews. We swam and we did some sports activity the next morning.






This is how I spent my 2 days. It was really awesome to spend your days with your loved ones. Make time to be with them. It creates a strong bond. I am also fortunate they also love the person that I want to be with for the rest of my life.

Yes, we look at the same sky.

So here's me, signing off today! Have a day well-spent, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment