Sunday, January 29, 2017

LGBT ADVOCATE

I am one of the advocates of LGBT Psychology in our country and I am proud to be part of it. We were trained last November 2016 conducted by Psychological Association of the Philippines with the cooperation of UP Women Studies, it was funded by American Psychological Association and Arcus Foundation.

As part of our free training, we need to disseminate what we've learned and to educate more people especially Psychology majors. This month, I am fortunate to conduct the LGBT Psych 101 workshop. My co-facilitator and I were grateful to hear positive feedbacks from various students. I have two more workshops to be delivered this February 2017. I hope it will work out fine, too!

We need more people to be part of our rainbow project. We need you.

LGBT RIGHTS are not special rights.
LGBT Organizations are not exclusively for LGBT people.
Helping and supporting LGBT will increase their well-being as well as those people who surrounded them.


I am an advocate



No comments:

Post a Comment