Monday, January 2, 2017

LE GRAND CIRQUE IN MANILA 2017

I was with my loved ones when I watched the circus today. It's a two-hour production performed by diversified world-class performers and artists from China, Europe, Canada, and UK. The composition of their group was perfect for it embellished each act and their unique culture was greatly exemplified.

It was actually my first time to witness such exhibitions and acts which gave me thrills and excitement. I was awed by their performances. All of them were great performers! I hope they will be in the country next year with novel death-defying stunts, colorful displays, and comical brief plays.

Kudos to Le Grand Cirque for their striking production! We hope to see you again in the Philippines!

P.S.
By the way, I love how the members of the group responded to an exceptional kid who reached out her hand to the performers. They held her hand on stage when the kid approached them. The kid was so happy.

So here're some of my clips and pictures to show some of the parts (small small parts) of the show: 

















I was not able to capture everything because I chose to focus on the show. So most of the acts were not captured. I highly suggest that you watch them live when they come back in the country!

I am signing off now, my child self is really happy and satisfied tonight.

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment