Saturday, December 10, 2016

HOPE RUN 2016: RUN FOR A CAUSE

I made it!
There is hope.
This one is just a simple movement to be connected with people who advocate the rights of people with exceptional needs.

It was a challenging run. I felt a little pain which eventually turned into a numb feeling in my toes. I was fortunate to run with someone who is always there to support me in all of my advocacies and hobbies, I didn't notice that we reach the end.

I realized that I am not alone and I don't need to compete with them. I have to be with them. I need to reconnect with people because that's how the world works and that's how people will feel safe, loved, and important. Sometimes, it's good to be surrounded with people. I guess, it's what George Kelly termed as Sociality Corollary.

Again, it's just my simple way to express that I exist, I am here with people and that no matter how hard life is...there is hope.

#HOPErun2016 #HOPE #BeAHero #10kFinisher

No comments:

Post a Comment