Tuesday, December 13, 2016

CHEERS TO 75 THOUSAND BLOG VIEWS!


I am inspired to blog about the things that others might find helpful to them. In 2017, I will be posting more blogs about my journey in becoming a psychologist. I will document everything. My thoughts, pains, sadness, celebration, joys, etc. 

How I plan to lose some things in my life by weighing a lot of things, the responses I got from others because of my decisions, how I manage to overcome my predicaments, how to keep my sanity in spite of my own struggles that I never shared with anyone except for the someone I love, and  my strategies in time- management, studies, etc.

I just hope all hard work will be paid off soon. I hope you will join me in my rough road to fulfilling my dreams.

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment