Wednesday, March 8, 2017

FAMILIES IN THEORIES OF PERSONALITY

I want to help you with your review and your journey to studying psychology! I will not let you just copy and download everything that I have so for you to appreciate the theories of personality, I will introduce to you some theorists here from different families.

Don't be sad if you don't know some of them, I intentionally included some theorists that are new to you because we'll never know who will appear in the board examination. Okay?

Here's your homework. I want you to know these theorists! I want you to compare and contrast them. I want you to differentiate each family.

Here's the format in creating your matrix or reviewer:

Name of Theory
Name of Proponent
Basic Tenet
View of Human Behavior
Criteria of Theory
Therapeutic Technique

Good luck!

I didn't include Melanie Klein in Psychodynamic and Viktor Frankl in Existentialism, but you may include them as well.

#RoadtoPsychology #lovepsych #TheoriesofPersonality









No comments:

Post a Comment