Saturday, February 18, 2017

SIX SIGMA ON THE FLOOR

Me: I will only buy board subject books for RPsy.
Also me: Wow! Industrial and Organizational related psychology books! 💓😍


Really. I can't help buying these because it's important books for IO majors like me! Most of the time, I see IO books on sale. I felt like they are least priority by most psych majors. Most of the people I talked to told me that they find IO as one of the most boring subjects in Psychology.

Don't worry IO books, someone out there love you soooo much and it's me. Charot.

PERO COME ON, SIX SIGMA BOOK ON SALE? It will take you hundreds of thousands just to earn the belts of Six Sigma. It's gold! It's a gem in the industry! It reduces the cost of manufacturing by reducing the average defects per million!


And now....I have it on my shelves for only 197.50 pesos!


No comments:

Post a Comment