Sunday, February 5, 2017

ANGELS WALK FOR AUTISM

Exceptional Mark

Today marked as Angels Walk for Autism. I'm glad to be part of this apropos event. To be honest, I was a bit emotional seeing the joys reflected on the countenances of families from different walks of life as they celebrate the gift of life. It's a terrific experience and it's like another pulchritude aspect of our nature blossomed in front of my eyes as I get along with people whose exquisiteness is a bit different from mine but equally essential.

In retrospection of life, I realized that love is quintessential. If we truly know what it is maybe we will recognize how great it is to live.

It is not just autism. It is about family. It is about a celebration of diversity in our lives. Imagine how monochromatic life would be if we are all the same. Isn't great we are all unique and beautiful?






No comments:

Post a Comment