Monday, March 21, 2016

THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS THAT MADE MY DAYS!

Because of a busy week, I almost forgot to update this blog. I won't go into detail of what happened to me in the past few days.  I got some pictures that summarized almost everything. :)
My class has ended, take at PUP COC. This is BACR 2nd year students.
One class out of 13 class. Too big isn't it?
One day review class for Theories of Personality and Industrial Psychology.
Too bad I only have a few hours to just discuss the answers and share some
important terms. Taken @ San Fernando, Pampanga 

I became the chairman and adviser of my students' in their thesis proposal defense.
I am with the dean, statistician, grammarian and another expert.

This photo exemplified my participation in round table discussion regarding
 the issue of Pacman's statement. Luckily, the Psychological Association of
the Philippines showed also support to our advocacy to remove the
homonegativity towards LGBT people. By the way, I love the rainbow cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment