Saturday, March 5, 2016

FIRE DANCING AND SOME REFLECTIONS

I attended a play prepared by two sections from HM Course and IT course at PUP Paranaque Campus. I was surprised with their efforts to create a stage, background for their performance, and their services to the audience. But I was more impressed by their hidden talents!


Here's the 40-second video from his 3-minute performance! :) Hope you all like it!


Tonight, I realized that I should not push too much pressure on my students especially if they are not majoring my subject. I realized that as a teacher, we all need to adjust ourselves on how our students will learn. Most of the time, those students who are not academically inclined have talents that are insurmountable and this made them intelligent. 

This semester, I did it although I have some absences due to my thesis. I usually taught them practical use of   general psychology to improve their lives, from knowing themselves to landing a job and befriending someone they like or possible love. Next semester, I will improve myself and try to be more effective because like I always say to myself:

I am no perfect, and there will always be room for improvement.
I still feel that it is not an excellent job. I still have to learn a lot of things.
:)

Sito Longges


No comments:

Post a Comment