Sunday, March 6, 2016

DISAPPOINTED

Maybe I am just expecting that my students will perform well because I believe that I guided them through their research. I am really disappointed and saddened by the fact that, some of them are just waiting to be spoon-fed with ideas. I am disappointed because I know, deep inside, that they can do something to improve their grades and their performance. Or maybe, I just showed too much support that they feel comfortable on not pushing themselves to excel or, at least, target the above average grade.

Indeed, some people don't make any initiative to improve themselves because no one said them so. And maybe that is the reason why people don't transcend because they are too afraid of the uncertainty, they want others to give them directions and they are too afraid of responsibilities.

These people have no freedom since people with freedom are independent enough. They can take good care of themselves and they have the ability to go beyond what is expected of them.

Too bad, motivation can't be transferred to people shielded by excuses and mediocrity.

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment