Tuesday, March 1, 2016

WORDS OF WISDOM

With my mentor
I had a meaningful conversation with my professor earlier. She shared her wisdom on my research and I had a chance to ask some cool stuff. I also discovered some of her hobbies and got a chance to see her beautiful home.
I saw her picture in their living room when she was six years old. It was her first communion, I guess. I find her cute hahaha. She also introduced me to her husband. She is really kind, generous, and comfortable to talk with. 
I am fortunate to have a free book signed by her. :) 

This is one of the conversations that I like:
Dr. Tria: After your graduation, you need to take your doctoral.
Me: Ah, there's no Psy D in PUP Grad school, doc.
Dr. Tria: There's a program in UST!
Me: It's expensive! Haha.
Dr. Tria: You don't have to think about it.
Me: *It's impossible! hahaha* I think I need some rest.
Dr. Tria: Ah, yes. 6 months.
Me: What? 6 months? I think I need a year.
Dr. Tria: Oh. That's alright.
*** end***
There are also other things that we talked about but I chose this since she is really pushing me to get my doctoral this year. I just felt like she believes in my ability and I am flattered.

Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment