Thursday, February 25, 2016

MY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY


I am grateful for this year. A lot of things happened to me that I never thought will happen for only about two months. Great things happen when you least expect it while working on it. :)

I am so happy that I spent my special day with my loved ones, and this year was more special. Madel baked my birthday cake. :D She even cooked our food. I think this is more important. I am not looking for material things, I am more happy with the effort, time, and love. :) I am really fortunate to have her in my life.
She is always there for me even if I don't ask her to stay with me. She didn't give up when I am weak instead she embraced me with her care and love. She picked up every little piece of me and restored my hope to believe that I am capable.
She knows the ugliest part of me, the dark side of my being, and the beast that hiding in me. She is not afraid of me, she accepted me for who I am and for what I have become. This proved that she is and will always be, the only person that I will love five ever (5ever). Yes, I am prepared for this. Though our bodies will decay when we died, I already made sure that I know every piece of her even the smell of her skin. So when I am alive again in our next life, I know where to find her. She might be in another body with different features, I know I could still find her. Our souls will be together, I am sure of it.
I am now a year older than before. I hope to get wiser and more patient on things. These are things that I want to accomplish this year:

•To have enough time spent with her and my family. • Get my diploma and become a Master (sounds like Jedi thing). *May 11, 2016, Graduation, woo!* • Be a regular faculty in a university to speed up the time being with her under one roof. • Travel more with her! • Earn more to own our house and car! • Be more confident with myself. • Make a difference in my life, to be better than before. • Learn more! *To read more books than ever* • Establish my youtube channel and new blog for academic purposes. :D • Be an apprentice of finest psychologists in our country. • Help people and contribute something to the minds of individuals. • Be an inspiration. • Stronger heart I will check this list at the end of the year if I accomplish it.
Sito Longges

No comments:

Post a Comment