Monday, February 1, 2016

Love, Cheesecake That Made My Day and Some Trivia

She made a frozen cheesecake. I love it! :D She's really everything to me because of her cheesecake. :D
I was able to watched a movie with her last night, though I'm busy, I visited her in her house. I am super full with food and desserts. hahaha.

Anyway, I got some interesting trivia about cheesecakes! Here it is:

1. Cheesecakes supposedly originated in ancient Greece and were even served to athletes at the first Olympic Games.
Evidence of early cheesecakes can be traced to the Greek island of Samos as far back as 2,000 B.C., though the oldest existing written recipe is credited to Roman politician Marcus Cato around the first century B.C. This version was also called "placenta" because of its resemblance to . . . you know.
READ MORE FROM THE ORIGINAL SOURCE....

No comments:

Post a Comment