Monday, February 8, 2016

I WANT TO BE BETTER THAN BEFORE

I want to change. I want to be better than what I used to be. No one forces me to do it but me. I will take responsible for my actions and tonight, I promise myself that I will be better than myself before.

Habits. This is a word that will help me achieve what I want. Habits are behaviors that are recurrent, is cued by specific context, and often happen without conscious effort and awareness. This is acquired through constant repetitions of our activity. But how do I make a good habit? Decisions. I should decide to make decisions to be a better person. :) Tonight, my life will be better than before. 

Sito Longges

Are you interested in habits? Kindly read the book entitled, "Better Than Before" by Gretchen Rubin. She is awesome and will help you psyched up.

Say this to yourself every night before you sleep and
everyday when you wake up.



No comments:

Post a Comment