Monday, November 13, 2017

Baby Steps to RPsy: An Update for November 2017

Theories of Personality 📌
-confident but I need to add more contemporary theories plus Sikopil
-finished the whole book of Feist and Engler, a bit of Schultz, and a bit of other resources when I needed more clear explanations (still need to go back on Feist's since it's more comprehensive)

Abnormal Psychology
-still updating but I finished the book last 2016
-still needs mastery 💔

Counseling and Psychotherapy
-Since I have background in Theories of Personality, it helped me a lot to understand its concepts. I'm using Neukrug, Corey, and Flanagan.
-I'm also browsing some important parts of Julia Segal's book about Melanie Klein
-still needs mastery

Psychological Assessment
-somehow confident on this since I have background in Psychological Stats
-I need to explore more tests utilized in various settings

Practicum
-still searching (ito rin kulang ko)

Right now: I added a new book which is Clinical Psychology for the treatment plan and other stuff not included in Psychotep, DSM 5, and AbPsych. I'm in chapter 2. 💚

Long way to go! 48 days to go before January 1 and I'm aiming to finish the books. 😥😭
#RoadtoRPsy #BabyStepstoRPsy


No comments:

Post a Comment