Saturday, October 22, 2016

RESTLESS FEET

So I have been contemplating about my life and career lately. I have tried observing and weighing things...

Finally, I got the answer.

2016 is about the peak of my career, challenges, lectures and travel. I was able to travel for free in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. I was able to know myself such as limitations, strengths, reawakening of my skills and above all, I now know my heart's desire. I know where home is.

Last time, I felt like I do not belong to a circle of good people. I felt like I am chained and I couldn't give my best.

There's a lot of good people out there and I am deeply thankful for knowing them. But...

I don't want to be good.

I want to be great.

I want to transcend, develop my skills, and realize my potentials. I want to be appreciated and to be part of something big with people who share the same principles like what I have right now.

I am excited of what awaits me in 2017. Five months is just a blink of an eye. I am sure I will be going out of this country for a while, visit more places, lecture to spread the word of psychology, meet new people, and be more awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment