Monday, October 17, 2016

LIFE AS A TEACHER

Isn't it unfair for a teacher to be considered as villain when that person gave his or her time to encourage, teach, and execute some plans to students?

Isn't it unfair if you just allow them to pass the course without even screening them?

Then I'd rather be a villain than to please everyone. I spent my time studying all the lessons from college until now, I suffer from sleepless nights, writing some paperworks and preparing my lessons, throwing some jokes hoping they quickly get my point, and wear some smile though I am not perfectly fine at all times...yet I am still the villain, the terrorist.

Life will squeeze you hard to get something out of you. You have to crack your nuts and you need to be strong. And yes, I will understand if you curse me for making all of you cry but you will see its worth sooner or later.

Well, I guess this will be my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment