Sunday, December 28, 2014

Lunacy



Darkness conquers the night.

And this time within me,

My heart screams out loud.

I am chained with wretchedness. 



I find myself contemplating,

Of things and moments I missed,

Sit on the bench outside,

I see nihil but blue and black.



I didn’t notice the moon above,

It is moving towards me.

It becomes bigger and bigger,

Nearer and nearer until it stops.



Empathizing my melancholia,

The moon shines so bright.

It reached my eyes,

Surge of bizarre comes in me.



The gargantuan moon is in front of me,

Almost eating the whole of body,

The moon setting pressure in my chest,

I could hardly breathe.



I grasp air amidst of the scene.

I behold of the moon’s circled shape,

But I cannot prolong gazing on it,

For its stolen shine cauterize my eyes.



I touched my bosom,

I can no longer breathe.

I am suffocated.

The sun engulfed my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment