Wednesday, December 31, 2014

LET US JUMP THIS NEW YEAR 2015!

There's an interesting myth in Asia, to be particular in Philippines. They say that if you want to increase your height, all you have to do is to jump at exactly 12 midnight of January 1! :) 

Yeah, I know, it is crazy! Hahaha. But I believe this is just the way of parents to trick their kids. Parents are only telling it to their kids for fun. You know? It is really fun to jump during new year! It is fun to force yourself way up to the air and shouting "yehey!" and "yipee!"

How do I know this thing? Because I'm a victim when I was a kid. Hahaha. My parents tricked me. I jump so high every new year for this. Hahaha. I don't believe to this idea of jumping to increase my height, neither my friends. 

It is really fun. You jump with your family and friends, all of you are shouting "Happy New Year! Woooo!" In fact, I am still doing it not because of the idea of increasing my height but to welcome the year and for fun.

What I learnt about this idea of jumping during new year is not only about joys or fun. I learnt that you have to jump once in a while, to welcome the new chapter of your life. You have to jump because it is thrilling to the heart! You will feel renewed! You will feel the joy. After that leaps and bounds, you'll hear your heart's throb and you will feel the pumped blood all over your body. You will also breathe out your last breath of the year. Breathed out my friend, breathe out. And then breathe in freshly air of another day of your life

Jumping also tells you something...YOU ARE ALIVE! Yes, you are alive! Be thankful for everything that made your year, good or bad memories. Accept everything and just jump! You have to leap for another year of your life! Give your best to jump so high in the air as if it is your last moment. :) 


LET US JUMP THIS NEW YEAR! GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT!

Source of the Image

No comments:

Post a Comment