Monday, December 18, 2017

INKED




This template will be inked in my right arm.

These are my values in order based on NLP and Hypnosis Training. This is me without my name, extensions, and everything.
First image represents my primary value, curiosity. I tried and left the academe because of my curiosity. I left organizations when I feel like something's trying to limit my ability to ask and when they try to control me on doing something I don't even love. Curiosity is my fuel. It helps me explore a lot of things. Without it, I'm completely nothing and life will be just monochromatic.

The next image represents Jupiter. That's my symbol for Power. It it known as Zeus, god of all gods and goddesses.
Nope, it's not equivalent with getting a position, to be an upperhand, or controlling others. If it were, I might have stayed for more years in previous institutions but I didn't. I felt like learning just stopped when I was there...For me, power is an ability to influence others and to make a difference in others' lives. That's incomparable to any positions and other worldly possessions.
Look closely, Jupiter symbol is like numbers 2 and 4 merged in one figure. That's my birth day. ❤

And the last image represents lotus flower. It's inner strength, tranquility and above all, independence. 💪

These are my values. This is me. Funny because I took leadership test in assessment center (shout out Vanguard Assessments 💚) and it validated my values. I also took Integrity Test which also resulted low risk on counterproductive behaviors but low to moderate when provoked. 😂 Very me...hahaha. I speak out when it's right.

The color of my ink is red. It tells something about my warm, welcoming, energetic, and passionate characteristics at the same time it exemplifies my aggressive side. I can bring nightmare when someone provoke me. Hahaha. Charot.

By the way, I took 10 tests and it turned out I'm emotionally stable, above average intelligence, and low risk on counterproductivity and other related dimensions. (The norms used are for managerial position). 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment