Saturday, October 14, 2017

BABY STEPS TO RPSY: OCTOBER 2017 PREPS FOR 2018

I'm currently preparing for 2018 board exam. Hopefully, I have enough time for clinical setting. I'm currently trying to improve myself in writing the psychological case report and in familiarizing myself with popular tests by attending workshops, seminars, and asking my fellow practitioners about it.

I started with Theories of Personality and I'm comfortable with the subject. I'm finished with psych testing but I need to refresh some topics again this coming semester and I will read the Groth-Marnath book for Psychological Assessment to level up my review. Next in line will be "A History of Modern Psychology" by Schultz to trace back the roots of Psych concepts and to better understand the concepts of theories of personality.

I already tried to read again my abpsych book and made a matrix for psych disorders (hopefully other people will see it on 2018). it really helped me a lot. I need to finish the partner book of abpsych that highlights the differences in disorder. I need to memorize all of it just to be sure. Next will be clinical psychology book and counseling theories and techniques (I'm done with others topics). Huhuhu. Sobrang dami pa ng aaralin. </3

Ang petmalung dream ko yung papasok ako ng class na wala akong kahit na anong hawak kundi marker lang. Werpa!


Heeelp me. Hahahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment