Tuesday, August 8, 2017

MIND CONTROL

Have you tried to control your mind in an amazing way? Try it now. :) Feed it with self-affirming words or powerful words to somehow change you.

The awesome part of trying to control your mind is deceiving it with things that you've done something and feel some physical change within your body (e.g. bowel movement, sana fast recovery soon, etc). Sometimes, I use it to boost my confidence so others won't see na within I'm shookt. 😂

I tried to feed my mind that I took laxative last night to increase my bowel today. Haha. Ilang beses ko na rin ginagawa iyon. Ok naman. 😉 Cool no? 🙂 Next time, try ko yung sa mga simpleng sakit naman.  😂 Basta alam ko kapag ayaw ko, magkakasakit ako. I'll try the opposite pero conscious na this time. 😂

Note: Trials ko lang 'to sa akin.


No comments:

Post a Comment