Wednesday, January 7, 2015

PARADOX OF LIFE



Life is the process of contradictions.
Have you tried to ponder about it?
I am human evolved from an animal
And my civility is from barbarity.

I am happy to be unhappy at times,
For sadness is the root of happiness.
Likewise laughter’s out of weep
And intrepid starts from fright.

Sometimes we are fortunate to be unfortunate;
Life isn’t lenient, there’s intricacies.
I am fortunate that sometimes unfortunate,
For I know now what life is.

Life is the process of contradictions.
I tried to ponder about it.
I found life began from nonexistence
As to light out of darkness.

How do we know the significance of life?
If we have everything in our hands.
How do we flicker our emotions?
If we don’t have any realization.

How do we know love?
If we don’t undergo with hurt.
How do we know victory?
If we don’t experience any defeat.

Now, you see the paradox in our lives?
We are bound to accept things as it is.
Whatever the cost of its hardships,

We must leave that all behind us.

No comments:

Post a Comment