Monday, September 18, 2017

WHY I DON'T LIKE EXAMS

Tbh, I don't like exams. I don't want to terrorize my students about board examination, and I don't want to pressure them too much in my subjects. It's hard for me since it's inconsistent with what I want them to learn in real life.

Society taught us to compete, to exceed various academic measures of excellence, to satisfy the demands of others, and to put other people's welfare first before us. Don't get me wrong, it's good that we consider other people's interest but it's a doleful lost for us when we attach too much ourselves to the majority and then we lose track of what our hearts hope for.

To all my students and to other people out there, this is a reminder:

Value your life by practicing self-care. Sometimes, we are too preoccupied on things that aren't there. Also, don't attach your identity with achievements, material possessions, and superficial relationships. All these things are ephemeral!

Focus on here and now. Focus on what matters to you. 💙

What matters most in life is how you live your life, how you've changed through the years, and how you make a difference in someone's life. You are beyond measures.

Be remarkable, baby sharks. Haha.
Doo doo doo doo doo.

P.S. Aral pa rin ha pero connect with yourself and mind your mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment