Wednesday, July 26, 2017

WHY RUSH?

I wrote about the beauty of waiting. I even mentioned underground river as an example of how magnificent it would be if we are all waiting and providing some space for ourselves to grow.

I don't know why people are so obsessed with trying to accomplish things while young? I know it's great! I'm proud of others and they got my respect but I just don't like how most of us trying to force other people to imitate achievement-oriented people? Like those extreme extroverts trying to influence introverts to be like them.

Introverts are beautiful as they are, we don't need to change them. Actually, we need to learn from them on how to manage our lives, to be soft spoken, and to appreciate the value of grand solitude. The world creates too much noise. Sometimes, we just need to offer peace. We need to incubate ideas and to rethink our plans before diving into actions.

Today, may you find peace. I just find my peace by sipping hot taho this morning and working on some paper works. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment