Wednesday, October 14, 2015

CLOCK'S TICKING: HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR REMAINING DAYS?


Based on my research about life expectancy of Filipino, I only have 47.5 years left in this world, to be exact, 17, 337.5 days to live as of this moment (given that I will die naturally). Hahaha. Yes, that's fast. Actually, the memories that I remembered today seemed like yesterday.

It made me realized that growing old is too quick. I didn't even realize that I am doing big responsibilities and my problems are serious. I actually have white hairs and I don't even have time to dye it. I am stressed yet happy. I love what I do and I finally living my simple dream (I just hope to level it up). 

A lot of things happened to me so fast in just 2 years. I didn't even think of it that it will happen to e because there were things that I didn't ask but were given to me. I guess that's the good thing of not expecting too much of life but just doing  best. However, on my journey of fulfilling my dreams there are a lot of struggles and problems, usually problems in dealing with toxic people. But the good thing is: I DON'T GIVE AN F* ON THEM. AND I GET USED TO THEM. 

I just do what I think is right as long as I don't interfere with them and I don't involve myself on other things that I find nonsense.

Nowadays, I am a little drained with emotions. Basically, this "drained" feeling is rooted from a lot of engagements and talking. I want to find my solitude and to be quiet these days. I want to talk about positive things in life because aside from it boosts my mood,  it will help me to look young. Ahahaha. I want to relax and to be with my partner, family, and friends. #semesterbreakfeels #shortvacationcoming

Thinking about my remaining days, I want to spend it with my loved ones and to contribute something remarkable in society. I want to be remembered because of my contributions and I believe that will be a way for me to live forever. I want to live this little place called Earth without any regrets in life. I want to be happy and to leave a mark.

How about you? :) Have you thought about your remaining days?



No comments:

Post a Comment